Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Husband, my Forever Love

My Husband

You are my forever love

Your friendship and love,

and all of the wonderful things

that they bring to my life,

are like nothing else I’ve ever known.

My hearth is complete with the love we share,

and our love grow more beautiful each day…

As long as I have you, my husband,

I have everything I need.

Moments of success may come and go,

and material things bring us momentary joy.

But you are with me always… in a smile,

a touch, a memory, a feeling or a moment we share.

Friends enter our lives, sometimes only for a short time,

but the friendship we share is deep and secure.

Even if everyone else suddenly left me.

I know that I’d still have you as my best friend.

We pass through different phases of life

with all their changes and challenges,

and one day turns into another.

But through it all, our love is constant.

You lend me strength when I need it most,

and give me a precious gift each day

by loving me just the way I am.

I don’t know how do you do it,

but in your own special way,

you fill my life and heart with a wondrous joy

that will always be present.

You make my life complete, and I love you.


A poem by Mrs. Bismar Siregar for her husband. Found this poem on a magazine.

No comments: