Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Masterpiece


So.. this is my first large-completed-cross stitch. It's about 80x50 cm and took me 6 months to complete it. The material is from wool thread and cloth. Actually it's not my own choice, but my husband's. When we looked through an online cross stitch store, my husband suddenly picked this picture and said: "It's going to be a masterpiece". And this is it now: hanging on the wall of our living room. And after some other completed cross stitches, my husband still regard this one as "my masterpiece" (although he only did the choosing :P)

Right now I'm working on another scenery picked by my husband, and this time I'm using a DMC tread. Sometimes with DMC thread, my patient are worn out. For me, wool thread is always easier, and the result is much bigger :)) the problem is, people seldom using wool thread anymore, so it's a bit hard to find a nice picture or pattern :(

Well then, will update more pictures of my cross stitch when I got chance :)

No comments: